Have you read the book? Did you like it? I’d love to know what you thought of it! Other people want to know what you thought, too, to help them decide whether to read it or not.
If you’re happy to write a review but don’t know how, I’ve put some guidelines here to help you.
For instance, you could say:
– what you loved
– what you didn’t like
– how you felt at important moments in the book (was it funny, scary, joyful, exciting etc)
– your favourite and least favourite characters (and why)
– if you were surprised by the ending
– how you felt at important moments in the story
– if you want a sequel
– who else you think will like the book
– how many stars would you give it?
You can write as much as you like – from one sentence to a whole page – the more the better! And you can write in English or Romanian. If you can include a picture of you reading the book that would be a lovely bonus…